Last updated: 27th August 2023
Shanduko Rwendo Ltd is the designated data controller, and in this document, the terms “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to Shanduko Rwendo Ltd.
You can reach us via:
- Full entity name: Shanduko Rwendo Ltd.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: C/O Vantage Accounting 1 Cedar Office Park, Cobham Road, Wimborne, England, BH21 7SB
- Company registration number: 13862026
Keeping your information accurate is crucial. If your personal details change, kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA COLLECTION: PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
Personal data pertains to any information capable of identifying an individual. This excludes anonymized data. We may process various categories of your personal data, including:
- Communication Data: This encompasses messages sent through our website’s contact form, email, social media, and other means. We process this data to facilitate communication, maintain records, and establish, pursue, or defend legal claims. The basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which involve responding to messages, record-keeping, and legal actions.
- Customer Data: This category involves data linked to purchases (e.g., name, contact info, payment details). We process this data to deliver products/services and uphold transaction records. The legal grounds for this processing are contractual performance and taking pre-contractual steps.
- User Data: This comprises information about your site and online service usage, as well as content you publish. We process this data to manage our platform, ensure security, and administer our online presence. Our legitimate interests drive this processing to properly manage our website and business.
- Technical Data: This data type involves details about your website use and online services, such as IP address, browser info, and navigation paths. We process this data for website analysis, security, content delivery, and advertising effectiveness assessment. Our legitimate interests guide this processing to manage our website and business optimally.
- Marketing Data: This data class covers your marketing preferences and communication choices. We process this data to facilitate promotions, offer relevant content, and evaluate advertising efficacy. Our legitimate interests justify this processing to enhance products/services and shape our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data to provide pertinent website content and advertisements, as well as gauge advertising effectiveness. Our legal basis for this processing is legitimate interests, with the goal of expanding our business.
Sensitive data, including personal information about race, beliefs, health, etc., may be collected during service delivery. Your explicit consent is necessary for processing sensitive data. We will request your consent for such processing when you provide this information.
DATA COLLECTION METHODS
We process your data for marketing communications based on consent or legitimate interests. You can unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time via our website settings, opt-out links in messages, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR DATA
We may share your data with:
- IT and system administration service providers
- Professional advisors (e.g., lawyers, auditors)
- Government entities requiring processing reports
- Third parties in business transfer scenarios
We ensure third parties follow data security and processing guidelines as per the law.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As some third parties operate outside the EEA, your data might be transferred abroad. We implement safeguards like approved countries and contractual mechanisms to protect data.
We have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your data. Access is limited to authorized individuals.
We retain your data for as long as needed to fulfill purposes, including legal obligations. Factors like nature, sensitivity, and risk determine retention periods. Basic customer data is kept for tax purposes for six years after their status changes.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have rights over your personal data, including access, correction, erasure, and more. To exercise these rights or for any inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re unhappy with how we handle your data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s data protection authority.
Our website may link to third-party sites with distinct privacy terms. We’re not responsible for these sites’ practices.